Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Xia Shang Han Bla bla bla....

Pho in VT on her last visit in April I believe
Although I care deeply about the Chinese dynasties, note my sarcasm, there are other regions of the world I wish Cor 330 was focusing on this semester. I guess this may be beneficial in the future. Of course, being knowledgeable of various cultures is highly important for our improvement in communication with one another and how we interact as human beings, BUT Chinese history is definitely redundant and I hope it gets a little better as the semester goes on. It's pretty rediculous the amount of work I have already invested in the second week of classes....but now I have a job to not JUST do school work all the time (even though I do partake in social activities-time to time...). I am a"Reading Buddy/Tutor" at the O'Brien Community Center in Winooski for kids at JFK Elementary :) I am super stoked on that.

Today is a snowy day in Burlington, parking ban is set for tonight...means we'll be getting lots of inches through the day and night! Which I like because it is beautiful :) but driving is a mess. I am SO excited for my best fran in the whoooolewideworld aka my sister from another mister Phooooo to visit on Thursday ! Shit is gonna be wild. We are going to have the craziest adventures, as we always do. Life is good...peace out people.

No comments:

Post a Comment