Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jambo 2011

Four days of 2011 and only today do I feel a change coming along. 2010 for me was probably the best and worst year. Lots of ups and downs, but I'm trying to focus on the positive either way. Today, according to my brain and horoscope, brings about a new cycle of change for myself and fellow Sagittariuses. Well change as in starting this blog I guess is good start, even though it resulted from my procrastination of going to the gym. Well, actually I started this because, well....I got too much going on my head and I need to write it down, but I want to share some of these thoughts with others because maybe, just maybe someone else is on the same crazy page as I am? Who knows...

Today I am still stuck in Massachusetts, although I "choose" to, some circumstances, have prevented me to leave yet. Either way, I am hoping to finally get back on the road to Burlington, VT tomorrow morning. Spring semester begins in less then a week, and I am super excited. This semester is definitely full of more luck with professors and classes. Fall 2010 was not my best semester at school, but I blame some classes for that, one in particular...cough Research Methods cough. Well good thing that class continues into this semester...

Along with that I am taking Ethics in Human services, Women in China/Half the Sky, Science and Society in China, and a course in Substance Abuse. I'm pretty excited to begin this year fresh with a new perspective on some things in my life. Cheers to a new year my friends!


Here is the view from a friend's 3rd Avenue apartment in NYC this past New Years Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment