Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Funday



Flannel & 40sFiesta -Last weekend
Hello hello!

Sundays, the worst and best day of the week! I love being relaxed on Sunday nights, but waking up this morning with the worst anxiety about the day's/ upcoming week's chores does not solve anything. No reason to fret I suppose, because stuff will get done if one wants to get stuff done, and guess what? The stuff did get done! Laundromats-- one of the most interesting places you could go to. The vast array of people you run into and meet. One week I met this carpenter from Florida. He was probably around 70. He opened up my eyes to the things I am complaining of now just are of nuisance. He really put into perspective that once you put your mind on something, you can totally do it! I have 100% belief in that saying. What stops us? Life's hardships? Yes of course, we run into obstacles almost everyday. Whether these obstacles are small or big....they are there that is for sure. Are we going to live in these obstacles and sulk? Heck no. We cannot do such a thing; time is precious and too short to waste. We need to act now. This brings me to my recent infatuation with Couchsurfing and WorkAway websites. Ahhhhh...the joys  of traveling, adventuring, and experiencing what the rest of the world holds for a human from New England. Speaking of traveling...Italy is now on the list for places to travel that is actually happening! I am visiting a friend in Rome over Spring Break...very excited :) ...especially after just watching "Eat, Pray, Love."

Goodnight World .

No comments:

Post a Comment